Thursday, September 30, 2010

Part 3

So yeah,  all down hill.
Just walking for a while clears your head a bit; it's good.
So I walk for about 1/2 an hour and come to a sudden stop, a sheer drop off on both sides (I had been following a ridge line up until then).
As I walk out onto a protruding rock I notice The majestic hidden waterfalls about 800 feet bellow me.
Stony creek falls for any those who are interested, usually only accessible by train.
I thought <I didn't come all this way just to f**ken look at them, I want to go and swim that>.
But as it was a bit steep and no track down I had second thought about my safety.
More later  

8 comments:

  1. I like the way you designed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww man, crazy story, more! =D

    I'm an avid reader of yours so I'd appreciate it if you headed over to my blog and voted in my poll and stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should have been on shrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The area sounds lovely, pics please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shi.. is this a fragmented story? Carry on then.

    ReplyDelete