Sunday, October 17, 2010

White rock p?

Think it's part three.

So climbing back up to that metal post was damn hard! Picture yourself climbing up a brick wall but it's covered in mud and there are f**kin spiders everywhere, only little ones mind you. But large enough to bother you.
And all you have is a few trees to grab onto until the top.
So the walk back to the entrance was relativity quiet, I had made the track easier to navigate on the way in.
Sorry to all that want to see photos, I'll go and do the bloody thing again next week and take some okay?
So if you don't hear from me you'll know where I am lol.
Alright next week-  Glacier rock. I hear it's pretty tough!

27 comments:

  1. wow I wen't free climbing on rock similar to one you described.. imagine the feeling when you have to put your fingers in holes on wall and you know there is a great chance of grabbing a spider >.<

    but all to all it was fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highest hill in my area is 1000 m high..And its too damn easy to climb :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a ton of mountains to climb in AZ if I want lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there were mountains for me to climb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love spiders..except when theyre right infront of my face

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck! cant wait until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, thanks for thinking about going back and getting photos. If you go and make it back I look forward to seeing them.

    /I tip my hat to you/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds awesome. I would've enjoyed the spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dude good luck on your next one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhg I hate spider. I don't think i could have made that climb with those spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you'll write some more stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Impressive... most impressive. You have talent that I do not my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha that sounds sick, you describe these things well

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spiders hiding in mud? No thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. good luck and happy climbing! dont get bit by spiders!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, you've got balls climbing up a wall

    ReplyDelete
  17. you just made me want to go hiking again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. whoa nice job. I suck at climbing. Nice blog though! You got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete